Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Project Runway

I can't wait!!! The first show is tomorrow!

For the past 2 weeks I have been preparing myself for the wonderfulness that is PROJECT RUNWAY! I have marked EVERY calander that I own with the event and time. I have even tried to find a PW friend to have a PW party with me every week. My one crazy friend turned me down flat. What the fuck does she know, she's a nut bag! I even tried to get my sister to get together with me, which she would have, but because the show is on at 10pm on a Wednesday she would have had to drag her lazy ass home (all of a 15 minute trip) after our party. I mean the chick parties for 3 days in a row on 2 hours of sleep, what a pussy. Obviously SHE'S not a PW fan.

Nothing much has been happening lately, but I've begun my GMAT prep, which is going to be a bitch. I think that I might take the test the end of August or beginning of September since the application deadline is in October.