Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

1999 Honda Accord!!!

I sold my SUV yesterday! I spent pretty much the whole day in and out of service stations getting diagnostics and a smog check done. I would just like to thank www.craigslist.com, I wouldn't have been able to sell my car so quickly and let alone to someone who lives almost an hour away from me. I have never sold a car before, let alone to a private party. It was really easy and very quick. Just a couple of signatures, a few forms, exchange of cashier's check...and it was done. She was driving away with my first car I've ever owned. :'-(

From there, Kevin and I went to my parents house to pick up my 1999 silver honda accord. They bought it used for my sister when she was in highschool, she then took it to Texas when she went to college. It only has 33K miles on it! BONUS! I totally LOVE it! It gets 30 miles to the gallon highway...so I'm thinking that would be about 28mpg average. WOW! The Xterra got avg 17 mpg!