Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's over

After thinking about my friend and what she said to me...and wondering if the friendship that I had with her added anything to my life, I tried one more time over AOL last night to talk to her. She said that she had nothing positive to say to me, and I said "No Kidding." I don't know what came over me but I just ended it...like ripping off a crusty bandaid. I said "Then it's over, bye" and signed off. I thought I would be sad, but I'm more angry than aything. I'm mad that she caused me so much guilt and sadness. I'm mad that on my wedding day she complained so much that she ruined my morning. My sister had to keep her away from me because I got so upset. I'm done with her....and now I can use all the energy that I had to make her happy on my other friends and make them better friends.