Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Relief

I came home to my hubby today and cried. Mostly because I was so relieved that it wasn't me. Cause it could have been. I'm so new at what I'm doing that honestly, they could pay an intern half of what I make to do my job. I guess I was just afraid that they would find that out and give me the axe. I felt much better, sitting there, sobbing with Kevin rubbing my arm. Him saying, "What?What?What?" and me sobbing so hard that I really couldn't get out what was wrong with me. He knew, I had already called him and told him the minute that I found out. He just couldn't comprehend why I wasn't happy that I still had a job. But I am, I'm so fucking glad that I'm still working, but I can't help but cry....