Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Mr Washie


Mr Washie
Originally uploaded by Angelposh.

Ok so now that I feel a little better, TA DA here they are!!! My new washer and drier!!! This past weekend I did like 9 loads of laundry. I don't know what's wrong with me either, Kevin would catch me sitting in the garage all alone staring at the clothes going around and aroud in the washer. I still catch myself doing it. Aren't the beeeeautiful! Never again will I have to lug 800 lb baskets of laundry to the coin laundry outside. I can leave my shit in as long as I like and not have to worry about it getting stolen or thrown on the floor. *sigh* I'm in heaven.

The funny thing is that it was before the water was in our name. We've filled up 2 huge fish tanks, and done 9 loads of laundry for FREE WHOO HOOO...free is good.