Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Friday, May 13, 2005

The Graduate


Image012.jpg
Originally uploaded by Angelposh.

Well I'm in Dallas right now for my sister's collage graduation. There she is in the photo...Hot huh?

The flight here was fine but completly packed. I got to sit next to my sister and my lovely Dad sat in first class. Grrrr.

Last night I got drunk with my parents and sister...wow, never thought that would happen. I stayed with Kelly at her almost empty apartment on the air matress. I got a total of an hour of sleep all night! Then I woke up at 5am (3am Cali time) unable to breathe with the worst sinus headache ever. Thank god for Sudafed.

We've been packing all morning and finally I get to sit down and relax. It's 80 degrees here with 90% humidity. I have already broken out in a heat rash on my arms. Now I remember why I live in California. We're 95% done getting things packed and now we've gotten ready to go out to Mexican. I'm just glad I finally got to take a shower!

Shit Blogger is down for maintinence!!! Its telling me 2-2:45...well it's almost 3 Fuckers!