Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Friday, April 29, 2005

Out the Window

As you can see from my husbands total lack of sanity I expected to come home to a wirlwind of activity. Well, things happened but not like he planned...

I got home last night and cooked a very weird meal of cheese tortellini and cream sauce and hamberger patties. (It was his idea) He planted all of the flowers that we bought last weekend into pots and then worked in the vegie garden a while. After dinner, I was thinking...."Ok when do we get started?" Soon after I guess Kevin came back down to earth and all plans to clean and organize went out the window. So now we have to actually work harder tonight and tomorrow morning to make room for the washer and dryer. *smile* I can't wait!

We made a trip to Petco to get feeder fish to break in our new 80 gallon fish tank that we set up on Tuesday. We left with nothing after we couldn't get anyone to help us. I hate Petco.

Today I'm going to make another attempt at paying my $90 CASH deposit at the water company. I guess at least I know where it is.

I have a 1:1 with my boss today. The first in like a month. I hope I don't get yelled at because I really haven't been giving 100% lately....more like 45%. But I will thank her for the little raise I got but wasn't informed of.

Now that I re-read my post I realize that it was extremly BORING. Sorry