Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Movn' on Up

Hey, I'm here, I'm alive!!!

Well I'm 26. Yesterday was my birthday and yes, I have received my first appliance as a b-day gift....a NEW washer and dryer! Now 5 years ago if someone would have told me that I would be married and for my first birthday as a married woman I would get a washer and dryer from my husband, I would have called you crazy! Well no, it is true. And I'm happy about it. So f-off people!!!!

Now you ask why? Why is Angelposh getting a new W/D???? Well it's because I'm moving! We're moving into a house, not our house, a rental house....who can afford to buy an actual house in California???!?!?! It's a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house with a full kitchen and a garage. There is a large fenced in back yard with grass and a front yard with grass. I can't articulate how happy I am that we're not going to living on top of each other anymore. Hubby will have a garage to build his little airplanes untill he cannot build anymore. And I will have my own room to craft away!! The cats won't be able to play with my yarn and thread it throughout my house. Hubby's airplanes won't be chewed on if he leaves them out.

There is space for a garden, and an orange tree in the back. I have a covered porch for a patio set and a wicker couch. I finally can nest the way a new bride is supposed to nest.