Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

House

(There is a photo of the new house at the bottom of my sidebar)

We sign the lease tomorrow for our new house!!!! I've already scheduled our electric, gas, water, phone and internet to be swiched over, and ordered garbage and recycling service!!!

As you can tell I'm really really excited. I can't believe that I'm going to be able to get away from my husband for long periods of time. LOL not that I don't like being around him, but right now we're on top of each other. And I think that the cats know something is going down because Nelson is picking on everyone.

We're worried about moving our 4 fish tanks, but I don't think that we'll have to worry about it because at the rate their dying...we won't have any fish left by the move.

I'm now starting to become a box collector. I see a box, it becomes mine. The idea of hauling all of our stuff to another location after three years of living in the same place is very daunting. When we sign the lease tomorrow, we have 2 weeks and 3 days to get out of the apartment. And this weekend Kevin leaves town on Friday night. So I have all weeked to clean the whole house by myself, put shelf paper down in all of the drawers and cabinets and get as much of my stuff over there as I can. Since we still have the apartment till the end of the month, we're not going to get the new washer and dryer till the first week of May.