Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Monday, December 20, 2004

All is Well

After work I went straight away to my not so local knitting store "Knitting Arts" and found the closest thing to my Fresco yarn color....it's practically the same coloring, no one will notice. So now I'm about 75% done with the poncho, but still have not sent out one Christmas card or wrapped one present. If it weren't for my husband I would have never gone Christmas shopping. I would knit Christmas gifts, but there is no way that my knitting projects are gift worthy. I mean maybe, "Here's a scarf, I was thinking of you." but not, "Thanks Mom and Dad for spending a million dollars on my wedding AND getting me a Christmas gift, here's a shitty scarf. I think I'll pass on that.

So tonight I'm going to teach myself how to Purl...care of, Stitch N' Bitch