Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Weekend from Hell

Well I have photos and as soon as I find the docking station I will upload for all to see.

I went to Lake Tahoe last weekend. Well I went through Lake Tahoe to a little shithole called Gardnerville. Long, horrible story short...it was horrible! HORRIBLE!

We went to Reno to gamble for like 2 hours, I sucked down 2 pina coladas in that time and lost 40 bucks.

Suckity Suck Suck Suck.

I went with my husband and his friend and friend's wife. It was a totally pointless trip, and when we got there it went waaaaaaaaaaay past pointless. We were at the mercy of this guy's wife. And when I say we I mean me and the friend's wife. The boys took off with the guy and LEFT us with this wife. I fucking watched cartoons with this bitch's kids all weekend!!!! She didn't do one thing with us. And we didn't just want to be rude and take off and do our own thing. Ugh what a waste of my life!