Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Productivity

Wow so I've had a productive day! But productive in what, you might ask? Work, NO, well maybe...

So I was sick 11/16 and stayed home from work aaaaaaaall day. I however, took DayQuil and 20 minutes later I felt like Wonder woman! I cleaned the entire house, did 6 loads of laundry, finished my scarf, and got dolled up for my husband to take me to Outback for dinner. Except, the next day I felt like I had been hit by a truck. My back still hurts.

I started my new scarf last night, I've been knitting a little here and there today. Last night I found that the yarn came in a huge hank, and I had to drape it over Kevin's feet so I could roll it into a ball. LOL it was so cute.

Kevin and I are now on a diet. I'm on Weight Watchers..and he's on WW too but just doesn't know it....I'm keeping track of his points for him. We're going to start out just walking from our house around the neighborhood, cause he's really out of shape. Then we'll most likely join a gym together. We started the diet yesterday and we're beginning the walking portion tonight.