Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Bloody Mary

Well the photoshoot didn't turn out as well as we had liked, so we decided to meet this morning (SATURDAY) at 6am!!!

This time I didn't wake up till 5:30 because I didn't give a shit about how I looked. I get there and the photographer begins to wet down the concrete. Well, he's taking too long and needs to set up so I help out. It's like freaking 30 Degrees outside!!! Somehow I end up half soaked! We finish up 45 min later and I head home.

I get home and crawl back into bed after changing out of my soaking wet clothes and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. I literally don't wake up till 2pm!!!!


ATTENTION ATTENTION TMI ALERT!!!!!

Now for some odd reason I got a full period this month. I'm talking niagra falls! Usually I barely get a babbling brook. Well for this reason I was totally useless this weekend. I was so tired and lazy that Kevin actually asked me what was wrong. Then looked at me like I was satan's spawn when I yelled at him at the top of my lungs and broke out crying. LOL I think he thought I was losing it. Oh and the CRAMPS!! WTF, it's like I was giving birth to a small cow!!! I never get cramps. Grrrrr.