Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Same old...Same old

So I havn't written in a few days...well more like 4. Sorry. I've been busy. This week has been flying by and work is really really busy. Before I know it, it's 2pm and I forgot to eat lunch and I have a 3 hour meeting at 2pm. So, today I had a bagel, a coffee, 2 diet cokes, a peice of old pizza left over from a lunch meeting, a snickers bar, and a bag of M&Ms. Well shit, I was going to complain that wasn't anything...but acutally, now that I listed everything out, I'm a PIG! AND I was still starving after work. Hell, I had dinner 2 hours ago and I'm STILL starving.

So I have to say that I have allowed one of my co-workers to read this blog. Hi John! Therefore I feel that I can't write about work, at least not yet. You see, he's moving on to bigger and better things with another company. So by the end of October its open season on complaining on work! Sorry John you're just going to have to wait. ;-) Now throw me a peice of gum!