Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Water in the wall...

So I call my husband today on my way home and the coversation begins with, "Get home NOW!" Now any conversation that begins with that just can't be good. Something has happened behind our bathroom wall in the shower. So much so that the cheap fiberglass shower is actually bulging out because there is so much water build up behind the wall. We literally have a lake under our apartment were this water is ending up. Kevin called the emergency number for our apartment complex, an hour later someone FINALLY calls us. They send some yokle who looks at the wall and says, "Ya, that's not good." Blink.Blink.Blink NO FREAKING DUH!! So he made us decide if he wanted him to call a plummer tonight or tomorrow. Well, we like to walk on the wild side so just for shits and giggles we pick tomorrow. Kevin got a crash course in how to turn the water off in the complex if the wall were to explode. Hey I don't have to deal with it, I'm housesitting for my parents. I have a 9am meeting tomorrow that I have to go in for and after that I get to come and work from home while the plummer does who knows what. I really wish that they would give us a new shower. I don't like the fact that there is all that water in the wall....doesn't that mean that we're going to get mold in our walls?

Matthew, the other dog that I'm pet sitting for, his parents come home tonight. I swear the older that dog gets the more he hates me! Alright well my sleepy time tea is kicking in.