Marketing Maven

A young professional's struggle with everyday life...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Skinny on the plus sized Professional

Ok so here's some background on the photos....

Yes, I'm a cat person. :-) I have 4. Peanut, Pebbles, Jasmine and Nelson. I don't have any photos of Nelson yet. (Bad Mommy)

I got married to Kevin on May 29, 2004. We went to Vegas for the Honeymoon. :-) We've been together for 3 years and 4 months...living together for 2 1/2 years. I'm getting baby fever, I would be so happy to have one now, but it's just not the right time right this moment. We are in a lot of debt right now and really would like to buy a house. Kevin has decided that we are to not start having childern untill we have a house. :-/

I like to quilt and scrapbook...I work 40+ hours a week and I'm notorious for sleeping in till 9am on a work day....oops.

I'm a Business Admin./Marketing Major from a CSU. I work in Marcom at a company in the Silicon Valley of California. I've been there for 2 1/2 years. My next step is to get my MBA at San Jose State...but I still need to take my GMAT and apply.

There is so much more...but I as you can see I can go on and on without stopping :-)